Terra Aquatica FlashClean 1 / 5 litre
Safe to use in all systems and media while plants are still growing.
For Use in:
- Coco Coir
Dissolves mineral salts, and releases nutrient bonds between minerals and substrates. This release helps plants to make the most of the remaining fertilizers, epecially crucial just before harvest.
|From 0 pcs.||119.00 kr-289.00 kr |||-0%|
119.00 kr – 289.00 kr
Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Other products You might be interested in
FlashClean (FloraKleen) is formulated to remove fertilizer residues that can accumulate over time in hydroponics systems, growing media, and potting soils.
It is safe to use in all systems and media while plants are still growing. It can also be used between crops and or water changes to clean systems from accumulated salts.
It is not enzyme based and uses a completley different technology.
FlashClean (FloraKleen) can be safely used in:
- Coco Coir
Eventually, every growing system will develop fertilizer residue as a natural part of the growing process. This accumulation results in salt build-up that can block drippers, cause unsightly accumulations on the top of soil or substrate, and will eventually cause your plants undue stress and even root damage.
FlashClean (FloraKleen) helps with the following:
- Dissolves accumulated fertiliser salts
- Corrects nutrient balance
- Treats nutrient lock out
- Nourishes microbial life and refreshes soil and coco coir
- Maximises final stage growth (especially with FinalPart®)
Specifically developed to dissolve mineral salts, FlashClean® releases nutrient bonds between minerals and substrate and allows you to rinse excess residue. This release also helps plants make the most of remaining fertilizers, especially in the crucial week just before harvest.
No matter what type of growing system you’re using
– indoors or outdoors, soilless or hydroponic, pots or garden beds, FlashClean® is easy to use: just mix with pH adjusted water and apply.
How to use FlashClean (FloraKleen)
In recirculating hydroponic systems:
- To reset and refresh before changing nutrients (inc. before FinalPart®): Add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean® to your existing nutrient solution and circulate for 24 hours before draining and replacing with fresh nutrient solution. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants / close to harvest.
- After nutrient burn or lock-out: Drain old nutrient solution, add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean® to pH adjusted water (you don’t need to use a full tank, just enough to circulate freely and run the system). Circulate for 24 hours before draining and adding new, fresh nutrient solution. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants.
- As a final rinse (after FinalPart®): Drain old nutrient solution, add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean® to pH adjusted water (you don’t need to use a full tank, just enough to circulate freely and run the system). Circulate for for the last two days before harvest to increase sugar levels in your crop instead of losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush..
In potting soil & soilless mixes inc. Coco Coir:
- To reset and refresh before changing nutrients (inc. before FinalPart®), and after nutrient burn or lock-out: Every fifteen days (or when needed after lock out etc): fill a watering can with fresh pH adjusted water and add 1.5 to 3 ml / L of FlashClean®. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertiliser schedule with the next watering. Use the lower dosage for young or fragile plants, and the higher dosage for established plants.
- As a final rinse / after FinalPart®: Use 3 ml / L of FlashClean® instead of nutrients during the last two days before harvest to increase the sugars level in your crop instead of losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush.
NB: FlashClean® can be used at any stage of growth or flowering but do not use FlashClean® more than once every two weeks.
What can I use FlashClean (FloraKleen) with?
All nutrients and substrates, but above all: FinalPart®:
FlashClean® helps FinalPart® work to its full potential. By rinsing residues of nitrogen and other salts out of your substrate, FinalPart® can get to work more effectively mobilizing nitrates and improving taste in your final crop.
When you’re done, instead of a 10-day flush with water after FinalPart®, try 2 with FlashClean® – growers around the world have, because in commercial production, 8 days per harvest is a big bonus!